All updates are cumulative of all prior updates. Updates are distributed as zip files. Follow these directions to apply the update. To upgrade to Flux 8.3, you must be using an 8.1 or 8.2 release.
- Shut down any Flux engine and Operations Console instances that are running.
- Download and extract the new Flux version to your system. Download the .zip version of the release from support.flux.ly.
- Unzip the downloaded zip file to a temporary directory.
- Delete the flux directory inside the /webapp/ directory.
- Copy the flux.jar and flux.war files from the new release over your existing ones (i.e., /flux.jar and /webapp/flux.war).
- Copy the lib directory from the temporary directory into /lib/ directory>
- Copy the .sh files from the new release over to your existing one.
- Ensure your Flux 8.3 license key file is in the Flux directory.
- Run the configure.sh script.
- Restart your engines and web application.
After installing Flux, you can optionally enable the real-time Flux Log File Viewer by adding the following entries to the opsconsole8.properties file located in the /.flux/opsconsole8.properties and restarting the Flux operations console webapp.
Note: Flux 8.3 requires a JDK, not just a JRE.
- Added download button for daily log file(past 24 hours, up to 25MB) in the logs tab of the Flux Operations Console.
- Implemented a full upgrade to log4j2 for enhanced logging capabilities.
- Increased Operations Console’s stored PGP keys from 10 to 100 for greater key storage capability.
- Updated JSCAPE SFTP factory version from 9.3.21 to 9.3.27.
- Bug fixes: Resolved pop-up issue displaying “Session invalidated. Exit and login again.”, ‘Logout called without login. Login before logout.’, and “HTTP ERROR 400”.